Care & Maintenance
- For Sterling Silver and Gold Jewelry: Our silver and gold jewelry is designed to be elegant and enduring, some even featuring precious gemstones. To ensure they maintain their brilliance:
- Regular Cleaning: Clean your jewelry with a mild soap and water solution and a soft toothbrush to remove dirt and oils. Rinse and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Protect your jewelry from harsh chemicals, like household cleaners, bleach, and ammonia, as they can damage metals and gemstones.
- Safe Storage: Store your jewelry in a dry, cool place, using jewelry pouches, boxes, or compartments to prevent scratching or tangling.
For Sterling Bracelets with Nylon Cord: Our unique sterling bracelets with woven nylon cords are exceptionally durable. They're designed to be worn in various conditions, including water, but avoid prolonged exposure to chlorine. They can also handle a splash or a dip.
For Sailor's Valentines: Our sailor's valentines are true treasures. These pieces feature silver or gold octagonal boxes with delicate shells sealed beneath a sapphire crystal. While they've been water-tested, we recommend not submerging them.
Tackling Tarnish: If your sterling silver pieces start to tarnish, don't worry. A simple mixture of baking soda, a soft toothbrush, and warm water can restore their natural shine.General Jewelry Care:
- Avoid Abrasive Surfaces: Be mindful of what surfaces you place your jewelry on. Consider a soft jewelry dish or fabric-lined box to prevent scratching or damage.
- Gemstone Care: Different gemstones may require special care. Refer to specific care guidelines for different gemstones to ensure their longevity.
- Regular Checkups: Have your jewelry professionally inspected and cleaned periodically to ensure that the settings are secure and the stones are in good condition.
- Consider Your Lifestyle: Your daily activities may impact your jewelry. Remove jewelry when doing heavy chores, exercising, or engaging in activities that may put it at risk.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners: Ultrasonic cleaners are helpful for some types of jewelry, but not all. Check if your jewelry is suitable for ultrasonic cleaning and follow the manufacturer's instructions.if you have any questions or need any help.